Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thing 1. Blogs and Blogging or the return of the Man of Bronze

Has it really been that long? Four years since I last touched this blog. I must say I did have fun doing this so I am looking forward to the next few weeks. QR codes looks fascinating. Other things, eg podcast, I use regularly.



I must confess the real reason I have restarted the blog is that, with the GFC and all, things have become a little tight for the Man of Bronze. Thus I have extended operations and launched Man of Bronze Entertainment which specializes in live music in book stores and libraries.





Pere Ubu performing at Borders, Cleveland, USA
ps, Theremins are extra.

1 comment:

Moonee Valley Library Services said...

Welcome back Man of Bronze! GFC has hit us all. I look forward to your entertaining enterprise :)